December 10, 2008

Spit Bubbles

Kaitlyn having fun blowing bubbles in the store...

You'll have to excuse the quality of the photo, I had my phone handy when I took this picture.  Remember how much fun this used to be?  You'd form a bunch of spit at the front of your mouth, lick your lips and then start opening your mouth slowly so to form a spit bubble.  Try doing it now and people look at you like your weird, crazy and disgusting - at least that's what was shouted out at me by passerbyers (okay so that's not actually a word, (I know right!  You'd think it was!) but I looked it up and even though it's not in the dictionary and my computer's freaking out on it because it's misspelled (it's all highlighted and underlined), it is commonly used).  Nobody was startled when Kaitlyn was doing it though, it was all.... 'Awwww, look how adorable!'  What the hell?  I can't be a kid at heart?  I can't want to share in this innocent activity with my daughter?  

Hmmm, you know what else is weird about this photo?  It looks like she's not wearing any clothes!  She's always doing that, pulling her shirts and dresses of her shoulder.  Makes me even more worried about her apparent, impending future.  Anywho, so she was dressed she likes to look half naked. 

No comments:

 
Made by Lena