November 13, 2008

Cute little stripper...

"My only job in life is to keep her off the pole.  There's no great fathers, but if your daughter's a stripper - you f*ed up!"  ~Chris Rock

I'm having a hard time coming to terms with this... problem.  Kaitlyn, for the past year, has been showing the signs of a disturbing future.  It doesn't matter where we are - Sea World, church, the park, in the backyard, at the symphony earlier today, the store... and it doesn't matter what shape - square, circular - makes no difference.  If there is a pole or something that resembles a pole she is on it like white on rice.  And spinning around it and doing this little walk around it.  Then, get this... we're at the IMAX this weekend to see Madagascar 2...

side note - Oh my gosh, this movie is so funny and cute.  Don't get me wrong I liked the first one better, but this one was definitely worth the sequel!  If you go and see it, you'll get to the part where it's all about the hippos and they start playing what Jeff and I have agreed to be the greatest song of our time, "Big and Chunky."  In fact, it's my ringtone for him now!  =)  Don't worry if he could have ringtones on his phone it would be mine too!

...and there's these little poles to hold up the line forming ropes or what not right... she gets on that and starts twirling around, trying to spin it with her legs wrapped around it.  Then when she busts her butt because she hasn't quite mastered that move yet... I tell her to get up.  You should have seen this girl get up.  Looked like a seasoned pro.  

I'm worried, Jeff's ready to have her taken to the covenant.  We are thinking of ways to address this issue.  The only thing I can think of is to take away the clear heels we got her for Christmas, maybe get rid of the trees in the front yard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would think you would only have to be half scared right now. If she starts asking for thongs and leather clothes for Christmas, yeah, you might have to get drastic.

Unknown said...

I left you an award on my blog, go visit. :)

 
Made by Lena