October 1, 2008

A Mosaic of Me


My friend, Jinny, posted this on her blog and compelled others to do the same.  Here is a mosaic of me.


1. What is your first name? Kim, apparently, this picture was for a birthday card for some chick named Kim, it also said something about her being the energizer bunny of the group.  I'm going to take that as she was always the one happy and willing to help others.  Or you can take it the other way too.  Either one fits.


2. What is your favorite food? Pepperoni Pizza... stuffed crust!


3. What high school did you go to? Eden High School (Bulldogs)


4. What is your favorite color? Pink


5. Who is your celebrity crush? Nicholas Cage... ooh, that's a good picture.  Sigh.


6. Favorite drink? Pina Coladas!


7. Dream vacation? Paris - it's the first one to come to mind, but I'm not sure if it's my dream vacation


8. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream


9. What you want to be when you grow up? Accountant... and I wanna have those legs too!


10. What do you love most in life? Husband 


11. One Word to describe you. Happy - this sunflower came up and since that's my favorite flower, I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.


12. Your flickr name (or your blog name or handle or whatever) a whole lot of crazy...


Now you try!!


To make your own:


a. Type your answer to each of the questions above into Flickr Search.


b. Using only the first page, pick an image.


c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker.


d. When finished, save to your computer to upload to your post.

No comments:

 
Made by Lena