September 3, 2008

What She Wants To Do

I woke up to my darling little girl yesterday, having the start of a very bad day.  Her Nana had gone home the day before, but Kaitlyn was under the impression that the Nana fairy would have her back by morning.  As soon as her eyes fluttered open she got up and went to the window to see if her Nana's car was back.  She sulked back to the bed when she realized the disappointment that is reality.  I tickled her, gave her raspberries on her belly, and did other things that usually make her smile (i.e. farting).  

Finally, she comes out of the dark cloud that had surrounded her and says, "Let's do what I want to do today.  Does that sound good to you?"  (this is her new saying, she says it after every idea she gets - Get me some water.  Does that sound good to you?)

"Well, what do you want to do today?", I ask.

I'll just give you guys the list:

First, she wanted to eat pancakes and then walk to the park.  

Don't you just love the boots?


Then, we come home so we can play with her Littlest Pet Shop toys.  


We get naked quick around here.

They all have little magnetic feet.

We eat PBJ's and chips for lunch.  The chips are important because she wants the ones that are specifically for her brother and sister's lunches.  After that, we were to head to Wal-Mart so she could look at the toys.

I love when she's the boss - it makes the day so much more fun sometimes.

No comments:

 
Made by Lena