October 19, 2008

A cat, Boba Fett, and Hannah 'Ontana'

Now say Hannah Montana without the M and with a chinese accent... now you see why we crack up every time Kaitlyn says it.  I wish I could put recordings on here, I would so do it!  Maybe I'll put it up on Youtube.  Yeah, hang on... Alright, well never mind, now she says it with her traditional Texas twang.  Kaitlyn was easy, she has wanted to be Hannah since September when we started talking about Halloween costumes.  I did try to convince her to be something otherwise, but to no avail.  Well finally, in these last two weekends before Halloween, there was a sale everywhere on everything Hannah.  So I got the costume for 1/2 off and then the wig for five bucks.

Cameron - same thing, has wanted to be something Star Wars since September, mainly either Boba Fett, Jango Fett or Darth Vadar.

Ashlyn is a different story.  Every costume she saw was 'What I've always wanted to be!', until she saw the next costume.  Ariel, Alice in Wonderland, a child bride (nope, not FLDS, I swear!), someone from High School Musical - which we've never seen, and now, thankfully somehow she's stayed on being a cat for eighteen hours straight.  I can do a cat and I can do it cheap too!

Me, I don't think I'll dress up this year.  I don't think I have the energy.  These past two months were a little hard but Christmas is coming up.  And I fully intend for it to be a great ending to a 99% great year.

No comments:

 
Made by Lena